Mr. Bradley Browne - Honoring a Brave Young Policeman
In risking his own life to save the lives of others Mr. Browne displayed true heroism and a courageous heart, but the young officer was modest and humble about his brave acts, telling a local news reporter, "Anyone would do the same thing if they were passing by and saw a fire. No one wants to see anyone get hurt."
To honor him for his actions, Supreme Master Ching Hai bestowed the Shining World Hero Award to Constable Browne, along with gifts, sweets and a custom-made Hero Jacket. The items were mailed at his request, to his police station in Durham, Canada, and upon receiving them the officer sent the Association a letter saying, "I must first of all thank you for your kind gifts. I have displayed the items at my Division upon the request of my Inspector for the members of my platoon to view. Please send my regards to the Supreme Master."
May God bless you, Constable Bradley Browne, for your compassion, humility and bravery and for being a shining role model for others to follow!
- Syrian Teenager Builds School For Refugees, Honoured with Awards
- Courageous Man Saves Girl In Well
- Canine Luna: Saving Families via Intuition and Intelligence
- Ryan Curtis: The Humble Valor of a Boy
- Mr. Hector Osvaldo Gonzalez & Mr. Osvaldo Alejandro Gomez - Two Chilean Men, One Family, Many Grateful Lives
- Canine Hero: Saving Families via Intuition and Intelligence
- Warriors for Freedom of the Press
- Jake - Models of Bravery, Loyalty, and Devotion
- Dotty the Daring Donkey
- Lady and Milly - Noble Exemplars of Devotion and Love